Jeremiah Surd's nerve gas is uncovered and will cover all of Chicago if Race and Dr. Quest don't diffuse the bomb in time. The kids locate Surd, who's now quadriplegic, and try bargaining his help with the virtual Questworld, but he double crosses them and begins his take over of digital space.
Insert details here.
- Commander Bennett (first appearance)
- Dr. Jeremiah Surd (first appearance)Template:Also flashback
- Julia (first appearance)
- Lorenzo (first appearance)
- Sims (mentioned)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Pentagon (mentioned)
- The White House (mentioned)
- Questworld portable computer
- Questworld chairs
- Bella Fontu
- Power sled
- There isn't a Quest Byte.
- Michael Ryan is also credited for script polishing.
- Race starting as a cop in Illinois makes sense, as the original series episode Double Danger mentioned he was born from there.
- Surd mentions flippantly about watching Scooby-Doo, another Hanna-Barbera cartoon that was played on the same stations as Real Adventures.
- The flashback is set in 1978, presumably as a retcon, yet the reality of this means very little as Race, Lorenzo, and perhaps even Julia, haven't aged the same rate as Surd.
- In the flashback, Surd refers to Race by his real name, which according to him is Ben. But this is wrong, because in the original series, it was Roger and in the second season of Real Adventures, it is Roger.
- Hadji says where Surd was sent to in 1979, is called "Belle Isle Institute for the Insane", while the sign above the gate simply says "Belle Isle Asylum".
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: Season One, Volume One DVD set released on February 17, 2009 by Warner Home Video.
- Buy from Amazon.com
- Buy from iTunes (US)
- Buy from iTunes (UK)
- Watch official upload on WarnerBrosTelevision's YouTube channel (US residents only)
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Darkest Fathoms|| The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest|
|In the Realm of the Condor|