Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures, more commonly known as The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, is a science fiction/action-adventure animated television series, produced by Hanna-Barbera.
- Season one
- J.D. Roth as Jonny Quest
- Michael Benyaer as Hadji Singh
- Jesse Douglas as Jessie Bannon
- George Segal as Dr. Benton Quest
- Robert Patrick as Race Bannon
- Frank Welker as Bandit. Welker also played the recurring character, Dr. Jeremiah Surd.
- Season two
- Quinton Flynn as Jonny Quest
- Rob Paulsen as Hadji Singh. Paulsen reprises his role from the 80s episodes, and the two television films of the early-mid 90s.
- Jennifer Hale as Jessie Bannon
- John de Lancie as Dr. Benton Quest
- Sonny Van Dusen as Race Bannon (episodes 1-2). Van Dusen also reprises his role from the 80s episodes, and the two television films of the early-mid 90s. He was credited as Granville Van Dusen in those appearances.
- Robert Foxworth as Race Bannon. Foxworth won the role after auditioning for Dr. Quest.
- Frank Welker as Bandit. Welker once again plays the recurring role of Surd.
List of episodesEdit
- Main article: List of Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures episodes
- This is the only mainstream incarnation to show Jonny and Hadji in their mid-teens. Everything, except for the alternate universe series, Future Quest, has depicted them as their 1960s preteen incarnations. Because of this, it would appear that The Real Adventures is no longer canon, as intended by the people involved.